This Independent Contractor Agreement is an attorney-prepared agreement that you can use with contractors you hire to work with and for you in your business.
Purchase of this template provides one license and an editable download that you receive immediately upon purchase. The detailed instructions make it easy to complete so you can use this contract in less than 15 minutes.
Independent Contractor Agreement Template Highlights:
- Prepared by an experienced business attorney
- Easy to fill out and complete in under 15 minutes
- Choice to keep intellectual property rights or keep them with the contractor
- Clear payment terms, including late fees
- Disclaimers and limitations of liabilities to ensure you and the contractor are on the same page and to limit the amount of money you’d be on the hook for if things went sideways
- Boilerplate—all the legal details that make for a valid, legally legit contract
Who Should Use This Template:
- A business owner or freelancer hiring someone to work on a project or for their company that is not going to be an employee of the company
- 1099 Contractors
- Service Providers